I will be launching an Etsy shop soon, so check back often if you like my stuff!
If you would like to commission something, please send me an ask and I will be happy to accommodate you.
I know I haven’t posted in a long time, but I have a bunch of stuff in the works and I’m really excited about it so expect something in the next week or two.
2) 3 of these hats, which are from a beard hat pattern, but I just don’t make the beard.
3) 1 of these headbands, possibly with different flowers.
4) One of these headbands, but adult sized, and probably a different flower.
An iPad case that will look something like this (but I’m improvising the pattern and not using handles):
6) A Kindle case similar to that iPad case.
7) One of these hats.
8) One of these scarves, (I used this pattern last year).
9) One pair of these socks.
One pair of cabled mitts.
11) A striped baby jacket to match the long elf hat I already posted (green and white stripes). (3/4 done)
12) A Lady Mary hat, like the one I made for my Halloween costume.
One cabled cowl.
14) Two quick chunky cowls.
16) A cabled hat.
The baby elf hat that I already posted about.
18) A chevron neckwarmer.
A pair of mittens (finishing tonight!)
Still have a lot to do, but I’m making up a schedule on my calendar to help.
I live in northern New Jersey, so I may not have power for much longer, but to my followers who also live in the northeast U.S. please stay safe, try to stay home (or in another safe place) and off the roads!